Founded in 2016, our conference is a one day Model Congress conference run exclusively by high school students.
This year (2019) our conference will be taking place on March 23rd, click here for the Tentative Schedule.
Please fill out registration in the next tab over on the home page.
Our conference offers students a chance to engage in a role-playing simulation of Congress at an affordable price. We strive to give students the best experiences by combining all aspects found in a four-day conference into one intense day.
Our address is: 40 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003
This year we will be offering 7 different committees and their topics:
- Senate Intelligence – Counterterrorism in the Middle East
- Senate Judiciary – Immigration and Naturalization
- House Education and the Workforce – Juvenile Justice
- House Energy and Commerce – Management of Nuclear Waste
- House Natural Resources – Regulation of Hydraulic Fracking
- House Armed Services – United States Intervention in Afghanistan
- House Foreign Affairs – Bioterrorism in the 21st Century
Click here for the Tentative Schedule.
(On March 17th links to briefings will be posted here)
Committees selections, political parties, topics, and briefings will be released on March 17th. Please reach out if you have any questions, concerns, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org